Correction: On page 32, the boot option aspci=force should actually be acpi=force. Sorry for any problems!
This month, we’re proud to introduce a new column, Command and Conquer. We’ll be taking a look at the command line and hopefully how to make it a little less scary for you.
- How-To : Create an Ubuntu Plug ‘n’ Play Zone, Create Your Own Server Part 6, Using GIMP Part 3 and Put Photos on your iPod.
- Command and Conquer – Man pages, and what not to type.
- My Opinion – Excited About Ubuntu in South East India
- MOTU Interview – Soren Hansen
- Our usual: Letters, Q & A, My Desktop, Top 5, and more!