Issue 12 – One Year of Full Circle!
Can you believe it? It’s already been a year since the release of issue #1. It seems so long ago, doesn’t it? In this issue, we have lots in store for you!
- Flavor of the Year – How Ubuntu and Kubuntu have matured in twelve months.
- How-To – Creating & Distributing Deb files, Ubuntu Disk Usage, Backup with Partimage, Using GIMP Part 1 and Create Your Own Server Part 4
- Review of Wiki on a Stick.
- Letters, Q & A, My Desktop, Top 5, and more!
- …plus, a a bit on the history of Full Circle.
About the Author: Full Circle Magazine
4 Comments + Add Comment
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.