Full Circle Gameathon!
So here’s the plan:
- I post Ronnie’s idea and take all the credit for it
- You guys come up with a selection of free and open source online games that we could play.
- After a week or so, or after we have enough ideas, I’ll post again (on our forum) with a poll so we can vote for a game.
- Once we have decided on a game, we’ll find a
victimkind person to host a Full Circle tournament, then come up with some rules.
- We’ll set up a leaderboard, and we can compete for the title of “Full Circle Gamer of the Month” (or a better title if you can come up with one).
- The person that is leading at the time of the magazines release will be crowned with the monthly title we decide on.
- At the end of the year, the person that has won the most months will get “Full Circle Gamer of the Year”!
We may also rotate the game each month, or every couple of months, depending on how it goes. If we do this we’ll create a new poll so a new Game can be decided on.
Let the games BEGIN!
2 Comments + Add Comment
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.