Full Circle Gameathon!
So here’s the plan:
- I post Ronnie’s idea and take all the credit for it
- You guys come up with a selection of free and open source online games that we could play.
- After a week or so, or after we have enough ideas, I’ll post again (on our forum) with a poll so we can vote for a game.
- Once we have decided on a game, we’ll find a
victimkind person to host a Full Circle tournament, then come up with some rules.
- We’ll set up a leaderboard, and we can compete for the title of “Full Circle Gamer of the Month” (or a better title if you can come up with one).
- The person that is leading at the time of the magazines release will be crowned with the monthly title we decide on.
- At the end of the year, the person that has won the most months will get “Full Circle Gamer of the Year”!
We may also rotate the game each month, or every couple of months, depending on how it goes. If we do this we’ll create a new poll so a new Game can be decided on.
Let the games BEGIN!
2 Comments + Add Comment
- Mozilla Thunderbird 31.1.1 Lands in Ubuntu
- Curl Exploits Closed in All Supported Ubuntu OSes
- Everything You Need to Know About Meizu MX4, the Upcoming Ubuntu Phone – Gallery
- Torvalds says he has no strong opinions on systemd
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.