The Full Circle Podcast needs Panelists!
Saluton Amikojn! (Esperanto for Hello Friends!)
In order to encourage discussion on the topics, and to keep me company whilst recording, I am looking for a group of co-hosts for our panel. Podcasting experience isn’t necessary (although it is helpful), but if you have a passion for *buntu topics, are a positive and opinionated person, then we want your application!
Email your applications to podcast [AT] fullcirclemagazine.org. We can’t wait to have you on the show!
PS: Podcast related topics will be discussed at the next General Meeting. If you are interested, please attend if you can. I’m sure that Ron would like some company
EDIT: Hi guys. We have plenty of applications at the present time. I have responded to those who have sent emails, and some of those guys will be on Episode 10 of The Penguin Central Podcast. Thank you for your quick response!
4 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
- Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
- Russian Ministry of Health to Replace Microsoft and Oracle Products with Linux and PostgreSQL
- GUN Linux: On the range with TrackingPoint’s new AR-15s
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.