Hi guys. I am Matthew Rossi, and I will be the host of The Full Circle Podcast.
Now, I’m assuming that we all can’t wait for Episode 1 to come out, right?
You will find out more about the Podcast in Issue #7 of Full Circle. It will be released on the 30th.
Do you have ideas for the show? Then check out our Ubuntu Wiki Page. There is a section called IdeasTank where you can place your suggestions as detailed on the page.
Questions? They can go to email@example.com
Want to see my other webpages? Go to my claimID which lists every last one of them.
Want to learn more about me? Check out my Ubuntu Wiki bio.
I can’t wait to bring you Episode 1, this will be fantastic. Thank you for adopting me into the Full Circle community
Gxis la revido!
(Esperanto for ‘See you Later!’)
Host, Full Circle Podcast
2 Comments + Add Comment
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.