Hi guys. I am Matthew Rossi, and I will be the host of The Full Circle Podcast.
Now, I’m assuming that we all can’t wait for Episode 1 to come out, right?
You will find out more about the Podcast in Issue #7 of Full Circle. It will be released on the 30th.
Do you have ideas for the show? Then check out our Ubuntu Wiki Page. There is a section called IdeasTank where you can place your suggestions as detailed on the page.
Questions? They can go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to see my other webpages? Go to my claimID which lists every last one of them.
Want to learn more about me? Check out my Ubuntu Wiki bio.
I can’t wait to bring you Episode 1, this will be fantastic. Thank you for adopting me into the Full Circle community
Gxis la revido!
(Esperanto for ‘See you Later!’)
Host, Full Circle Podcast
2 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Ubuntu Online Summit for Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet)
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.