Hi guys. I am Matthew Rossi, and I will be the host of The Full Circle Podcast.
Now, I’m assuming that we all can’t wait for Episode 1 to come out, right?
You will find out more about the Podcast in Issue #7 of Full Circle. It will be released on the 30th.
Do you have ideas for the show? Then check out our Ubuntu Wiki Page. There is a section called IdeasTank where you can place your suggestions as detailed on the page.
Questions? They can go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to see my other webpages? Go to my claimID which lists every last one of them.
Want to learn more about me? Check out my Ubuntu Wiki bio.
I can’t wait to bring you Episode 1, this will be fantastic. Thank you for adopting me into the Full Circle community
Gxis la revido!
(Esperanto for ‘See you Later!’)
Host, Full Circle Podcast
2 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
- Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
- Russian Ministry of Health to Replace Microsoft and Oracle Products with Linux and PostgreSQL
- GUN Linux: On the range with TrackingPoint’s new AR-15s
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.