And the winner is…
Matthew from Penguin Central!
Matthew will be producing the Full Circle Podcast. No release date as yet but once we know more, we’ll post here and send out an email to all blog members to let you know when episode #1 comes out so if you haven’t registered yet… shame on you!
Congratulations to Matthew, welcome to the team!
2 Comments + Add Comment
- Ubuntu laptops available for pre-order with Ebuyer.com
- Unity 8 Won’t Be Very Different Visually from Unity 7
- How to Install Linux on a Windows Machine With UEFI Secure Boot
- 10 Years of Git: An Interview with Git Creator Linus Torvalds
- How open source software builds strong roots for better governance
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.