full circle – the podcast ?
Are you a keen podcaster?
Think you can create an interesting and friendly Ubuntu podcast?
Then why not submit a proposal to be the official full circle podcast?
|Before you submit a proposal, read these terms! You would be creating a podcast using the full circle name so you must agree to:
Your proposal should contain:
And anything else you think will impress us
The presenters of the podcast decide on the content, not us.
Closing date for proposals: Wed. 31st October.
Approximately one week later we will announce the team who will be making the official full circle podcast!
If you have any questions about the terms or your proposal, feel free to email me, Ronnie (Editor).
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Ubuntu Shopping Lens (Scopes) Declared Legal in the UK and Most Likely in the European Union
- elementary OS Freya Beta Is Out, Still the Most Beautiful OS in the World
- Screenshot Tool Shutter 0.92 Ditches Ubuntu One Support
- Russian Ministry of Health to Replace Microsoft and Oracle Products with Linux and PostgreSQL
- GUN Linux: On the range with TrackingPoint’s new AR-15s
You can also read Full Circle online at: http://issuu.com/fullcirclemagazine
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
You can subscribe to get an email update every time a new issue of the magazine comes out.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.