full circle – the podcast ?
Are you a keen podcaster?
Think you can create an interesting and friendly Ubuntu podcast?
Then why not submit a proposal to be the official full circle podcast?
|Before you submit a proposal, read these terms! You would be creating a podcast using the full circle name so you must agree to:
Your proposal should contain:
And anything else you think will impress us
The presenters of the podcast decide on the content, not us.
Closing date for proposals: Wed. 31st October.
Approximately one week later we will announce the team who will be making the official full circle podcast!
If you have any questions about the terms or your proposal, feel free to email me, Ronnie (Editor).
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.