full circle – the podcast ?
Are you a keen podcaster?
Think you can create an interesting and friendly Ubuntu podcast?
Then why not submit a proposal to be the official full circle podcast?
|Before you submit a proposal, read these terms! You would be creating a podcast using the full circle name so you must agree to:
Your proposal should contain:
And anything else you think will impress us
The presenters of the podcast decide on the content, not us.
Closing date for proposals: Wed. 31st October.
Approximately one week later we will announce the team who will be making the official full circle podcast!
If you have any questions about the terms or your proposal, feel free to email me, Ronnie (Editor).
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Ubuntu Touch Music App Is Proof That Total Ubuntu Convergence Is Getting Closer – Gallery
- Canonical Drops Ubuntu 14.10 Dedicated Images for Apple Hardware
- Dropbox 2.11.34 Experimental Features a Rewritten UI for Linux Client
- Mozilla Releases ‘Firefox Developer Edition’ for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Ubuntu Online Summit for Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet)
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.