When writing an article…
We really appreciate every article sent to Full Circle but please: before sending in your articles please take the time to read our Guidelines and our Style Guide as we are receiving more and more articles with terrible spelling and grammar and obviously not checked, this adds greatly to our workload and editing times.
We don’t expect perfection, several errors are to be expected but unfortunately, from now on, articles with large amounts of mistakes may have to be returned to the writer for corrections and this can mean your article may miss the deadline.
- Systemd Creator Says Linux Community Is Rotten, Points at Linus Torvalds as the Source
- Amazon Web Services Aims for More Open Source Involvement
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Has Been Released With Lots Of Fixes
- KDE Plasma 5 Now Available for Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)
- Canonical Details Plans for Unity 8 Integration in Ubuntu Desktop
Go on Flattr us
All donations go to buying you folks some awesome competition prizes.
Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories.
Full Circle also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the magazine along with other news of interest.